Firmware Update Descriptions
Firmware Version 94
Firmware Version 93
- 'Private' callers supported. Call record will show 'Anonymous' and 000-000-0000.
- Port Testing feature corrected from V93.
Firmware Version 92
- Provides processing of Invite packets up to 1500 bytes.
- Allows Dump mode processing of up to 1455 bytes.
Firmware Version 91
- Improved DHCP listing field for Routers
- Added auomatic configuration routine for Papa John's Focus POS integration.
- Changed power LED bootup display for more accurate diagnostics.
Firmware Version 89
- Reports Caller ID "End Records" correctly when SIP Call-ID headers are identical within a ring group. The combination of Call-ID plus phone MAC is used to determine unique call paths.
- Supports "Remote Party ID" (RPID) header for Caller ID information. Vertex searches headers in the following order for Caller ID information: PAI, RPID, FROM.
Firmware Version 88
- Added TCP/IP output option for Papa Johns Focus POS.
- Increased SIP capture packet length from 1200 to 1500 bytes.
Firmware Version 87
- If the "P-Asserted-Identity" header is present, Caller ID name and number is collected
from PAI instead of the "From" header. If calls are parked using a transfer to the parking lot,
upon park retrieval, a valid PAI header will allow the Vertex to show a new call record.
Firmware Version 86 (non-upgradable version)
- Fixed problem where null character added at end of serial output if Limited format (TCI).
- System now reports number of rings in End record (EX: "A3" = 3 rings)(based on 6 seconds per ring cycle).
Firmware Version 85
- Solves issue with particular VoIP providers: Calls reported as completed after 1 minute after callers are put on hold. Antiquated On-Hold indicator in Invite, "Connection Information: IPV4 0.0.0.0" is now recognized as On-Hold by Vertex.
- If more than 14 Outbound digits are dialed, the remainder will be now reported in the Name Field.
- This version can be compiled to use with processor running at 25 MHz.
Firmware Version 84
- Updated routine to capture Caller ID name from compact SIP format.
- Sends boot record through Serial Port with firmware version.
- Provides toggle to switch data output from unicast to broadcast when accessed through VPN
- Updated Allworks option.
Firmware Version 82
- Ignores Invite packets lacking the session description that specifies the RTP ports.
- DIP #1 up (only) returns all data output via Unicast so that VCT Wizard can be used through VPN.
- Option added to collect data from Allworks VoIP switches.
-- Resolves problem that unit does not report call record when Caller ID name field is too long. Allows extraction of Caller ID phone number for up to, 40 character name fields. This version updates hardware with 93LC56 memory.
Firmware Version 81
-- Resolves problem that unit does not report call record when Caller ID name field is too long. Allows extraction of Caller ID phone number for up to, 40 character name fields. This version updates hardware with 24LC08 memory.
Firmware Version 79
-- Repairs issue with one Ethernet Controller occasionally not initializing upon power-up.
Firmware Version 78
-- Repairs false Off-Hook records when 200 OK packets out of sequence with Cancel or Bye notifications.